• Aloha, ohana!šŸŒŗ Tiki LoungešŸ—æ is a community for all tiki & MCM fans! Join today!

Mugs Doctor Who Tiki Mugs and other merchandise

Tiki Bot

Lopako
Tiki news from The Pop Insider...

beeline-creative_doctor-who-geeki-tikis.jpg

Doctor Who Geeki Tikis | Source: Beeline Creative/ the Pop Insider

If you spent this morning thinking youā€™d rather be drinking your morning coffee from a K-9-inspired Tiki mug, youā€™re in luck.

BBC is partnering with Beeline Creative, Hallmark, and Rittenhouse to create all the Doctor Who merch your Tardis can handle. Beeline Creative and Hallmark will drop their new items in October and Rittenhouse will release its items early next year. Between the three companies, thereā€™s something for each Whovian, whether theyā€™ve been there from the start or they just had to google who K-9 is (hint: look at the picture below!).

beeline-creative_doctor-who-k-9-tardis-tiki-geeki-1024x470.jpg

K-9 Geeki Tiki and Doctor Who Mini Muglet 4-Pack | Source: Beeline Creative/ the Pop Insider

Beeline Creative takes things to the tropics with five different Doctor Who-inspired Geeki Tiki mugs. Fans can bring home Tiki-fied versions of the aforementioned K-9, the Eleventh Doctor, a Dalek, or the Tardis. For those who canā€™t decide on just one, thereā€™s also a Doctor Who Mini Muglet 4-Pack with the Eleventh Doctor, a Dalek, a Cyberman, and a Weeping Angel. This set comes in a Tardis case ā€” and, yes, I am already planning my next out-of-this-world luau.

hallmark_doctor-who-keepsakes.jpg

Doctor Who Keepsake ornaments | Source: Hallmark

While Christmas time always seems to be surrounded by falling ships and angry Cybermen, Hallmark is keeping holiday celebrations safe with two new Doctor Who ornaments. The Tardis Keepsake ornament features light and sound effects, while the Fourth Doctor Keepsake ornament is all smiles and swag with his signature scarf.

rittenhouse_trading-cards.jpg

The Series 11 & 12 Trading Cards promo | Source: Rittenhouse

Last, but certainly not least, Rittenhouse Archives plans to release Doctor Who: Series 11 and 12 Trading Cards signed by members of the cast, featuring the Doctor herself, Jodie Whittaker. Other signatures include Mandip Gill (Yaz), Tosin Cole (Ryan), Sacha Dhawan (The Master), Patrick Oā€™Kane (The Lone Cyberman), Chris Noth (Jack Robertson), Alan Cumming (King James), and dozens more. In addition, the cards will feature images and plot synopsis from every episode of series 11 and 12.

This news comes just in time to fill the Dalek-shaped hole in our hearts thatā€™s been created by the lack of new episodes. If anybody needs me, Iā€™ll be patiently binging Doctor Who on HBO Max while I wait for October to arrive.

Oh, we love Doctor Who!
My home office is starting to be split in two, one half the sci-fi stuff I've collected for years and the other half is getting more tiki & MCM stuff filling the space. The TARDIS and K-9 might be perfect additions. :D

I was at a Hallmark store today and had a chance to check out the 2021 TARDIS and Tom Baker Doctor Who ornaments. Growing up, my brother & I watched the Tom Baker seasons of Who and for me Tom Baker is the Doctor. Yeah, there have been some good actors in the role over the years but if you were to ask me to describe Doctor Who it'd be Tom Baker in the role. The local Hallmark stores didn't have any of the ornaments in stock yet so I think I'll be ordering some to make sure I get my hands on a few for the collection as well.

My home office is starting to be split in two, one half the sci-fi stuff I've collected for years and the other half is getting more tiki & MC stuff filling the space. The TARDIS and K-9 might be perfect additions. :D

I was at a Hallmark store today and had a chance to check out the 2021 TARDIS and Tom Baker Doctor Who ornaments. Growing up, my brother & I watched the Tom Baker seasons of Who and for me Tom Baker is the Doctor. Yeah, there have been some good actors in the role over the years but if you were to ask me to describe Doctor Who it'd be Tom Baker in the role. The local Hallmark stores didn't have any of the ornaments in stock yet so I think I'll be ordering some to make sure I get my hands on a few for the collection as well.

Ya gotsta be careful drinking outta them TARDIS tiki mugs. When ā€œIā€™ll just have oneā€ meets a mug thatā€™s bigger on the inside, well, thatā€™s a whole different ballgame.

Back