• Aloha, ohana!🌺 Tiki Lounge🗿 is a community for all tiki & MCM fans! Join today!

Paintings El Gato Gomez painting - "Retro mid century modern sci-fi outer space martian alien"

Kevin

Administrator
Staff member
Woohoo, my new painting by El Gato Gomez arrived safe & sound in one piece! :cool:

I couldn't resist, the price was just too good to pass up. Even though I'm working from home during the great "Quarantiki" I have some extra time because I'm no longer commuting to the office so I'm working on cleaning up & reorganizing my home office area. This painting will be on the walls. 👍

You can check out El Gato's works at her eBay page linked below. She does a lot of retro-style painting & prints that really is great for anybody into MCM or 'space age' styling.

1585433470919.png
1585433498866.png

PS: The thread title is what El Gato listed the painting as.

I just looked at eBay....wow. Those are cool. They would probably be too retro for wife approval, but maybe one for the home office ;)

I just looked at eBay....wow. Those are cool. They would probably be too retro for wife approval, but maybe one for the home office ;)
If you like cats another artist with similar style is Clee Sobieski. It'd be nice if the size of his prints was bigger, at 4.5"x6.5" they're more of something that'd be in a frame on a desk instead of hanging up. Of the two I tend to lean towards El Gato's style more.

Those are cool, too. As much as I like them, I feel like they belong more in a Jetsons living room than a modern one.

Maybe in our next house, I'll have a Tiki Bar set-up instead of a home office.

Woohoo, my new painting by El Gato Gomez arrived safe & sound in one piece! :cool:

I couldn't resist, the price was just too good to pass up. Even though I'm working from home during the great "Quarantiki" I have some extra time because I'm no longer commuting to the office so I'm working on cleaning up & reorganizing my home office area. This painting will be on the walls. 👍

You can check out El Gato's works at her eBay page linked below. She does a lot of retro-style painting & prints that really is great for anybody into MCM or 'space age' styling.

View attachment 6View attachment 7

PS: The thread title is what El Gato listed the painting as.
Love this piece! looked to see if she had a print of it available. didn't see anything. :-(

Back