• Aloha, ohana!🌺 Tiki Lounge🗿 is a community for all tiki & MCM fans! Join today!

Mugs This Geeki Tikis ‘80s Collection Will Transport You to Childhood

Tiki Bot

Lopako
Tiki news from The Pop Insider...

This Geeki Tikis ‘80s Collection Will Transport You to Childhood

GeekiTikis_TomandJerry.jpg

GeekiTikis_TomandJerry.jpg

Geeki Tiki’s Kids of the ’80s Collection features the classic animated cartoon Tom and Jerry | Source: Toynk.com

This week’s happy hour calls for a Mai Thai with Tom and Jerry!

Toynk, in collaboration with Beeline Creative, released nine new Geeki Tikis mugs in their Kids of the ‘80s Collection, which honors 1980s pop culture icons. The four sets of mugs feature Tom and Jerry, General Mills Cereal mascots, G.I. Joe, and the classic coming-of-age film The Goonies.

Toynk_80sGeekiTikis.jpg

The Geeki Tiki ’80s collection features The Goonies and Tom and Jerry | Toynk/the Pop Insider

The Geeki Tikis The Goonies Sloth and Chunk Ceramic Mugs come in a set of two that includes a bright-red, 18-ounce Captain Chunk ceramic mug and a 24-ounce, blue Sloth ceramic mug. The Geeki Tikis Tom and Jerry Ceramic Mugs set is inspired by the iconic animated rivals and features Tom holding a ukulele on an 18-ounce gray mug and Jerry holding a tropical cocktail on a 16-ounce mug.

GeekiTikis_TrixCocoaPuffsLuckyCharms-scaled-e1629211609585.jpg

Geeki Tiki’s General Mills Cereal mugs include the Trix Rabbit, Sonny the Cuckoo, and Lucky the Leprechaun | Source: Toynk

Fans of sugary cereal — and the original Trix shapes — will love the Geeki Tikis General Mills Cereal Mascots Ceramic Mugs. Choose from Cocoa Puffs’ Sonny the Cuckoo, Lucky Charms’ Lucky the Leprechaun, and the Trix Rabbit, or buy them all in a set! Sonny and Lucky come as 16-ounce mugs, while the Trix Rabbit is prominently displayed on a 20-ounce mug.

Toynk_SnakeEyesStormShadow-scaled-e1629211591468.jpg

G.I. Joe Legends Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow mugs | Source: Toynk

Lastly, there are Geeki Tikis G.I. Joe Ceramic Mugs. Inspired by Hasbro’s popular media franchise, and dropping just after the new Snake Eyes movie, these ceramic mugs feature Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow. Snake Eyes is shown in his signature black ninja outfit, while Storm Shadow is in white. The G.I. Joe mugs are sold in a set of two or can be purchased separately.

RELATED: Take Task Force X to the Next Level With Must-Have ‘The Suicide Squad’ Merch

The Geeki Tikis Kids of the ’80s Collection is available from Toyn for $25.99-59.99. Whether you sip your favorite cocktail from a Lucky Charms mug or enjoy cereal in a Captain Chunk mug, this collection has something for every nostalgic ‘80s kid-turned-adult.

Back