• Aloha, ohana!๐ŸŒบ Tiki Lounge๐Ÿ—ฟ is a new community for all tiki fans! Join today!
Win a pack of Tiki Swizzle Sticks by B-Rex

Win a pack of Tiki Swizzle Sticks by B-Rex

Win Pack of 6 swizzle sticks by B-Rex

Tiki Lounge

Big Kahuna
Staff member
Our first giveaway competition here at the Tiki Lounge! ๐Ÿ˜Ž The prize for this competition is a pack of six (6) very cool tiki swizzle sticks by Brian Rechenmacher, otherwise known a B-Rex!

Here is Brian's official description of these neat sticks...
Pick up my newest swizzle stick. It is 8.5" tall and has a break off point towards the bottom so that you can shorten it for Mai Tai glasses or Tiki Mugs AND also use the bottom Tiki as a fruit spear.​

They'd look great either in your drinks ๐Ÿง‰ or displayed in your collection!

Kevin

Administrator
Staff member
@Captain Chuck @heidihh You guys are just a few more posts away from being able to enter! :) What *should* happen is that after you get 5 posts here in the forums you should be able to enter the giveaway on the 'competitions' page. When the competition ends 2 winners will be randomly selected from those who entered and I'll get them mailed off. If you get 5 posts created and can't enter then please let me know so I can take a look and get you guys set up.

Depending on how this one goes we're planning on more freebie/giveaways in the future.

Jetsettim

Our first giveaway competition here at the Tiki Lounge! ๐Ÿ˜Ž The prize for this competition is a pack of six (6) very cool tiki swizzle sticks by Brian Rechenmacher, otherwise known a B-Rex!

Pick up my newest swizzle stick. It is 8.5" tall and has a break off point towards the bottom so that you can shorten it for Mai Tai glasses or Tiki Mugs AND also use the bottom Tiki as a fruit spear.​

Love B-Rex artwork! Thanks for launching Tiki Lounge!

Johnny

Sounds awesome!